Review Policy Overview
User-Generated Reviews. The following provisions apply to user-generated content posted, or submitted for posting, to this Site (“Reviews”). By posting or submitting content to this Site, you agree to the following provisions, which may be amended from time to time:
- You agree that you are fully responsible for the review that you post or submit. You agree that you will not post or submit any review that (i) violates or encourages the violation of any applicable local, state, national, or international law, rule, or regulation, or (ii) is otherwise inappropriate. You will indemnify us, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the Reviews you post or submit. You understand and agree that we are not responsible for Reviews posted or submitted for posting by third parties.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion to revoke a user’s privilege to submit or post Reviews to this Site.
- You agree that by posting or submitting Reviews to this Site, you hereby grant to us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to use, reproduce, sublicense, modify, publicly perform, display, translate, create derivative works from, and distribute the Reviews, in whole or in part, and incorporate it into other Company publications, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You authorize us to publish your name and location (city, state and/or country) in connection with any use of your Review to this Site and in identifying yourself and location, you represent that you have done so accurately. Once your Review is posted, you will not have the right to remove or edit it.
You agree to post or submit Reviews to this Site only for non-commercial purposes.
- You agree that you have disclosed any relevant competing interests that, when broadly viewed, could be construed as a conflict of interest or the appearance thereof including, without limitation, financial or beneficial conflicts of interest, employment relationships, and affiliations with other entities or interests.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing prior to your review, any material, information or other communication you transmit or post to this Site or third party site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Company will have no obligations with respect to the Reviews.
You represent and warrant that, regarding any Reviews contributed by you that: (a) Reviews will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other intellectual property, personal, or proprietary right(s); and (b) you are the owner of and/or have the right to provide such Reviews to us in accordance with these Terms. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the review of any Reviews you make.
Removal Of Reviews:
- Obscene: there is any use of obscenity or personal attacks
- Conflict Of Interest: person leaving the review has a relationship with that business
- Spam: we will remove a review that is spam; we define spam as anything that is not a review
- Violation of Law: the review is in violation of any local, state, or federal law
- Violation of Others: violates the rights of any third party
- Dispute Process: A business owner reserves the right to dispute a review they believe is not left by a customer (applies only to premium review customers). BizzSpot will make up to three attempts to contact the person who left the review either by email or phone to verify if they were an actual customer of the business. If BizzSpot cannot contact the person leaving the review or if we do contact but can not verify they were or are an actual customer of the business through reasonable means, the review will be removed. If we are able to verify the review was left by an actual customer, it will be labeled as verified. We will never remove a verified review unless it violates one of the above policies.